Monday, March 26, 2007

A MESSAGE FROM HOPE!




Hope here. Saturday, March 24, was the first day of my new life in Illinois. It got off to a slow start with a long ride in the car. Then, I was put in another car without my life-long friends Strength and Courage. I was sad and scared and cried in the car. I shouldn't have worried. I made new friends as soon as I got to my foster home, and one of them is a cat! The dogs here are very nice, they share their toys, treats and dog beds. They are even sharing their mom, until I can get one of my own. I love playing with toys, going for walks and getting my belly rubbed. I even got to run inside the safety of the fence at the high school. My foster mom laughed at me because I have little bursts of puppy energy, and knock myself down sometimes when I'm running. I've met some of the neighbors, and everyone says I'm sweet and adorable, even though I'm still missing some of my hair. I'm very happy here, and am being a good girl. I haven't had any accidents in the house, and I sleep all night in the crate, without a peep.

No comments: