Monday, March 26, 2007

GOT HAIR?





Hello,
It's Hope again! I have been saying my prayers and asking for a little assistance in the fur department.. I guess it was better for me to have a new foster home instead. I understand, I really do. It's just that I have been doing everything that I can do to grow some hair. My coat is a million times better than it was when I was found, many months ago. I would love to be able to shed my hair EVERYWHERE! Just like the rest of my foster siblings! I've heard that IBR has some experience with helping dogs with serious skin and fur conditions. I 'll wait a few days to see what Lisa has in store for me. BUT, if I don't hear anything soon...I will need to go to my backup plan! Shhhh...I'm going to order that can that sprays hair onto a human's bald head. Think it will work?

No comments: