Friday, April 13, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!



Look at me now! Not only am I sweet, cuddly and playful, house and crate trained, I'm getting FLUFFY!!! I'm such a good girl in the house that I get to sleep in bed now. My foster mom says it's too crowded, but I love cuddling with her and the other dogs, so I say the more the merrier.

I'm learning about being loved, pampered, and having fun. My foster mom is teaching me some things, like sit and come. I get treats for both of these! Some things I'm figuring out for myself, like if I go over there and sit, when she opens the door where the treats are kept, I might get one just for being smart. I've learned to jump right up in the back of the car when we're going to the forest preserve for our daily walk. I love riding in the car, there's no time to waste waiting to be lifted in. I've learned that toys are not quite as much fun after you take the stuffing and squeaker out. I still love my pheasant though. And, last but not least, I've learned that if you wiggle around too much when you're laying on the couch, you fall on the floor. This has happened several times, but it just feels so good on the couch, I can't help myself!

Life is good! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: